Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Day of School

Well, once again another year has passed and the kids are all a year older!!! :) Here are some pictures of our babes a year older!!
One of our older babes
Another one of our older babes.
(he was TOTALLY embarassed I took his picture! I am sure he loved it when I kissed him and told him to have a good day!) I then told him he can't be embarassed yet. It's only the first day of 4th grade. He has his whole life of embarassment yet to come!

Our younger babes!


All of our babes!





6 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

ah! I can't believe our babies are in 4th grade! we are old! =)

The Steeves said...

I can't believe they are all growing up so fast!!

Mom of three ♥ said...

How cute!

Jadie said...

They all look so dang cute! I love the natural hair color vs the bleach... it makes them look so handsome!
Love you guys,
Jadie

Mom said...

They all look so good and happy. 4th grade is HARD. They;re not babies anymore, but not quite grown up. School work is harder and homework is harder. Good luck to everybody there. Coleman looks so grown up and Blake looks like "It's ok. Lets go." I love you all.

Meagan said...

Very cute. Love how you have them all in the classrooms.